Pigs are not food. Stop eating pork!!!!

I grew up in a family that raises and eats pork. It was actually my favorite food back then. I remember I would wake in the middle of my sleep and I would go to the kitchen and fry myself some pork chops. But in recent years that I have been living with my other-half, who is a Muslim... I have learned to control my appetite for pork meat. And then one day, I just didn't want it anymore. Those pork dishes that I used to love and would basically kill for, grosses me out nowadays. Even the thought of eating it grosses me out. I am not writing this to convert someone and follow the path that I took. But really, you must consider...

I found this touching video on youtube, please watch:


Pigs are intelligent animals. They have personality. They have feelings. I don't know how this world has grown to like them on their table to feast. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinoy kid show's off his "Bang-bang" dance moves to Ellen Show in the US!!!