The new era of Social Networking Sites has come. The death of Facebook.

TSU according to google search:
New York-based Tsu, which looks a lot like Facebook at first glance, only takes 10 percent of the ad revenue it generates, passing the other 90 percent back to users, according to founder Sebastian Sobczak

I came across this user in google plus that seems to be flashing me some scam-my offer. It took me a month to actually see and consider looking what he has to offer. Then came with my research about the site... and wallah!! It's a such an amazing discovery! I am so happy that finally someone has thought of this. Being able to get paid for royalties on your original contents and being able to get paid by doing the things you already do on facebook.

Sebastian Sobczak is and are making another revolution. Is this the end of Facebook? well, it's really up to us. 
If you want to sign up using my link and become a member of my family tree on TSU please do register from this link: http://www.tsu.co/ivansanchez


TSU according to google image search

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinoy kid show's off his "Bang-bang" dance moves to Ellen Show in the US!!!