How this version changed the way we perceive Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do'

Taking the social media by storm right now is this guy's version of 'Love me like you do' by Ellie Goulding... racking more than 934,350k views on facebook alone, this sure is a smashing hit to the social media world. Lets sing a-long with him and discover why this  is such a hit. Enjoy! :D






How this version changed the way we perceive Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do'
Ito ang version na magpapabago sa pandinig mo sa 'Love Me Like You Do' ni Ellie Goulding! This is epic! | www.lionheartv.net
Posted by LionhearTV on Saturday, May 30, 2015


Let's sing along with him, this is his lyrics:

I can sing, i can fly, i can never in the dark. i can reach a design and a hormones in the watch tonight. I can never in then watch in tine, tonight. Go! Love me life you do, lo lo love me life you do. Touch me layp to do. to to touch me layp to do. Harpy harp to do, ha ha harpy wipe to do. Wedanatenkenpor.

i can lie, i can fish,i can never in da dark. i can watch i can song, ill be watching in da dark tonight, i can never in then watch insight, tonstight.

i wanchu want mah neng. i want shin wits in da free harmin not ne enimor. Wekenatikinfor.

lab me life you do, la la lab me like you do, YEAH! tawts me lipe to do do, ta ta tawts me lipe to NOOOO! harp be laughing you, ha ha harp me life to do. Wedenatinkinfor.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinoy kid show's off his "Bang-bang" dance moves to Ellen Show in the US!!!